Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applications
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Carl Edward Fendley Jr dba Fendley Logistics, Spring, TX (new OFF license)
- FSG Logistics (USA) Inc. dba FSG Logistics Inc., Kent, WA (new NVO & OFF license)
- ICECORP USA Inc., Carpentersville, IL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Road Air Transportation Inc., Hollywood, FL (add trade name Roar Ocean Services)
- UTI United States Inc., Clark, NJ (QI change)