Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances and Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #022820F: Albermarle Ocean Logistics LLC, South Mills, NC
- license #021786NF: Costex Corporation dba CTP Logistics, Miami, FL
- license #1086F: Davidson Forwarding Company, Baltimore, MD
- license #18237N: Famous Target Logistics Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #024738NF: Fortunella Inc. dba Fu Yuan Logistics Inc., Arcadia, CA
- license #024768N: Nhi Luu dba Galleon Technologies dba Galleon Freight, City of Industry, CA
- license #022914NF: Sozo International Inc. dba J & L Logistics, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #020629N: Acme Freight Services Corp., Carson, CA
- license #024220F: Latin Gate OTI Inc., Miami, FL
- license #022254F: Midacomp Corp., Miami, FL
- license #025117F: Oddessa Imports Corp., Doral, FL
- license #023637N: TRC Transport Intl Corp., Miami, FL
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- American Lamprecht Transport Inc., Lawrence, NY (QI change)
- Courtney International Forwarding Inc., Wantagh, NY (new OFF license)
- Jose G. Flores, Guaynabo, PR (transfer to Jose G. Flores Inc.)
- Newport Paragon Line Inc., Long Beach, CA (new NVO license)
- Posey International Inc., Spring, TX (QI change)
- Sonic Express Inc., Danville, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- WLI (USA) Inc., Jamaica, NY (QI change)