Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
- A&A Contract Customs Brokers USA Inc., Blaine, Wash.
- Abaco Logistics Corporation, Miami, Fla.
- All International Solutions Inc., Gardena, Calif.
- Atlas Latin Cargo LLC, Miami, Fla.
- C & C Group Inc., Doral, Fla.
- Cargo Modules LLC, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
- Caribbean Logistic Solutions Inc., Miami, Fla.
- Intransia LLC, New York, N.Y.
- Mach 1 Air Services Incorporated d/b/a Mach 1 Ocean Services, Tempe, Ariz.
- Monarch Group International LLC, River Edge, N.J.
- Pacific Shipping Corp., Commerce, Calif.
- Prime Log Solutions Corp., Doral, Fla.
- Star Cluster Logistics, Irvine, Calif.
- Straight Forwarding Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
- Trans Atlantic Shipping of Connecticut Inc., East Hartford, Conn.
- Transit Air Cargo Inc., Santa Ana, Calif.
- Windward Logistics LLC, Miami, Fla.