FTZ Actions at Electronics, Flotation Device, Pedometer, Shipyard Facilities
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Isola USA Corporation facility within FTZ 75 in Chandler, Ariz., which is used to produce customized dielectric prepreg and copper-clad laminate sheets used by customers to fabricate multilayer printed circuit boards
- authorized limited production activity at The Coleman Company Inc. facility within FTZ 119 in Sauk Rapids, Minn., which is used for the production of personal flotation devices and cushions constructed with textile fabrics, subject to a restriction that all foreign-status textile fabrics and cases of textile materials (classified within HTSUS subheadings 4202.92, 5407.42, 5407.51, 5407.52, 5407.82, 6004.10, 5906.91 and 5806.32) be admitted to the zone in domestic (duty-paid) status or privileged foreign status
- authorized additional production activity at the Ingram Micro Mobility/Brightpoint North America L.P. facility within FTZ 72 in Plainfield, Ind. (specifically, the addition to the existing scope of authority of finished products and foreign-status materials and components for the kitting of pedometer products and accessories)
- received from the Port of South Louisiana, grantee of FTZ 124, a request to expand subzone 124H at the Bollinger Shipyards Inc. facilities in Golden Meadow, La. (comments due by Sept. 3)
- received from the Port of Corpus Christi Authority, grantee of FTZ 122, a request for authority to expand the service area of this zone to include Refugio County, Texas, adjacent to the Corpus Christi U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry (comments due by Sept. 23)