Two New FTZs Approved, Three Others Reorganized
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently authorized the following actions.
- the establishment of FTZ 291 in Cameron Parish, La., under the alternative site framework, with a service area that includes wards 3, 4, 5 and 6 of Cameron Parish, adjacent to the Lake Charles U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry
- the establishment of FTZ 292 in Lake County, Fla., under the ASF, with a service area that includes Lake County, within and adjacent to the Leesburg CBP user fee airport
- the reorganization of FTZ 238 under the ASF to include a service area of Alleghany, Amherst, Bedford, Bland, Botetourt, Campbell, Carroll, Craig, Floyd, Franklin, Giles, Grayson, Henry, Montgomery, Patrick, Pittsylvania, Pulaski, Roanoke, Rockbridge, Smyth, Tazewell and Wythe counties and the cities of Bedford, Buena Vista, Covington, Danville, Galax, Lynchburg, Martinsville, Radford, Roanoke and Salem, Va., within and adjacent to the New River Valley Airport CBP port of entry
- the expansion of FTZ 40 under the ASF to include Lake County, Ohio, adjacent to the Cleveland CBP port of entry
- the expansion of FTZ 93 under the ASF to include Sampson County, N.C., adjacent to the Raleigh-Durham CBP port of entry