ACE, C-TPAT, Trade Facilitation Among Topics for Upcoming COAC Meeting
The Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting July 27 in Boston. Those wishing to attend in person should register here; those wishing to participate via webinar should register here. In either case registration should be completed by July 22.
Topics to be addressed at this meeting include the following.
- air, ocean and rail manifest pilots
- table top exercise on post-departure filing
- efforts to update the C-TPAT minimum security criteria
- North American single window initiative
- Automated Commercial Environment
- best practices in the U.S. and abroad that facilitate trade
- revenue modernization
- enhanced trusted trader concept that includes engagement with CBP and relevant partner government agencies with a potential for international interoperability