AD/CV Notices: Initiation of Reviews, Requests for Reviews, Wind Towers, Garment Hangers, Steel, Honey, Solar Cells, Fish, Citric Acid, Shelving
Initiation of Administrative Reviews of AD and CV Duty Orders. Effective Dec. 30, 2011, the International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping and countervailing duty orders for the period Nov. 1, 2010, through Oct. 31, 2011, unless otherwise indicated.
• polyethylene terephthalate film from Brazil, China and the United Arab Emirates (AD)
• lightweight thermal paper from Germany and China (AD)
• lightweight thermal paper from China (Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2010) (CV)
• circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Mexico (Nov. 22, 2010, through Oct. 31, 2011) and Korea (AD)
• hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from Taiwan and China (AD)
• cut-to-length carbon steel plate from China (AD)
• diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
• fresh garlic from China (AD)
• pure magnesium in granular form from China (AD)
• seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line and pressure pipe from China (Nov. 10, 2010, through Oct. 31, 2011) (AD/CV)
• seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China (Nov. 22, 2010, through Oct. 31, 2011) (AD)
The ITA has also received a request to revoke the AD duty order on fresh garlic from China with respect to one exporter.