OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• A.C.T. Logistics LLC, Jamaica, N.Y.
• Canyon Global Logistics LLC, Houston, Texas
• Delex Air Cargo LLC d/b/a DAC Services, Jamaica, N.Y.
• Ever Reach Logistics Inc., City of Industry, Calif.
• Evergreen Cargo LLC, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Heavy Logistics Inc. d/b/a BM Logistics, Englewood, Colo.
• Lidal Logistics Inc., Miramar, Fla.
• N.G.K. Corporation, Miami, Fla.
• Pegasus Worldwide Logistics NY Inc., Valley Stream, N.Y.
• Premier Logistics Management LLC, Ellenton, Fla.
• Princeton Relocation Management Inc. d/b/a PRM International, Basking Ridge, N.J.
• Net Cargo LLC, Doral, Fla.
• Nobel Van Lines Inc., North Miami Beach, Fla.
• TGL New York LLC, Valley Stream, N.Y.
• World Wide Express LLC, Miami, Fla.