Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
• license #4365N: Logistics Management International Inc., Lake Mary, Fla.
• license #017572F: Impex of Doral Logistics Inc., Medley, Fla.
• license #018525N: Valu Freight Consolidators Inc., Miami, Fla.
• license #020356N: C & S Shipping LLC, Cypress, Calif.
• license #021301N: La Republica Cargo Express Corp., Yonkers, N.Y.
• license #021332NF: Avion Shipping Corp. d/b/a GR Shipping, Jamaica, N.Y.
• license #021660F: Montes Conection LLC d/b/a Montes Forwarding, Slidell, La.
• license #021690N: Scrap Freight Inc., Alhambra, Calif.
• license #021722F: BDP Project Logistics LLC, Philadelphia, Pa.
• license #022741F: Air Sea Logistics Inc., , Miami, Fla.
• license #022915NF: Phoenician Maritime LLC, Houston, Texas