OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Aieca International Logistics Corp., Miami, Fla.
• Boacon Synergy Inc., Loveland, Ohio
• Eastern Express Cargo Inc. d/b/a Eastern Express, San Diego, Calif.
• E.M. Global Cargo Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
• Fil Lines USA Inc., Woodbridge, N.J.
• Friendship Logistics LLC, Springfield, Va.
• Kemka USA Limited Liability Company, South Plainfield, N.J.
• Lynx Global Corp., Miami, Fla.
• Markland Investments Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
• Midas International Investments LLC d/b/a Midas Express Shipping and Freight, Laurel, Md.
• One Shipping Inc., Lincolnwood, Ill.
• Sealand Freight LLC, Houston, Texas