OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Bluesea Logistics Corporation, Monterey Park, Calif.
• Classic Car Transport LLC d/b/a Classic Car Export, Leawood, Kan.
• Clover Internacional Inc. d/b/a Clover Marine, Houston, Texas
• Didi Logistics Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Equipsa N.V.O.C.C. Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Gwinnett Shipping & Receiving LLC d/b/a Korea Intermodal USA, Norcross, Ga.
• HPK Logistics (USA) Inc. d/b/a Trade Wind International, Walnut, Calif.
• Infinit Ideas International Inc. d/b/a Global Intertrans, City of Industry, Calif.
• Rapid Express 1 Corporation, Doral, Fla.
• Red Arrow Consulting Inc. d/b/a Red Arrow Logistics, Issaquah, Wash.
• Starwin Logistics Inc., Jamaica, N.Y.
• Suddath Global Logistics LLC d/b/a Suddath Global Logistics, Jacksonville, Fla.