Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Ameri Ocean Worldwide Lines LLC, Elizabeth, N.J.
• Alliance Logistics Group Corp., Gardena, Calif.
• ASF Advantage LLC, Shreveport, La.
• Encargo Export Corporation d/b/a Encargo Logistics d/b/a Encargo Lines, Medley, Fla.
• Global Relogistics Inc. d/b/a Yacht Exports, Davie, Fla.
• Global Tradewind NVOCC Inc., Los Alamitos, Calif.
• IJS Global Inc., Sayreville, N.J.
• King Solutions Inc., Dayton, Minn.
• Mira Transport USA Inc. d/b/a Mira Express, Staten Island, N.Y.
• NGL International LLC, Anchorage, Alaska
• Royal International Shipping Inc., Columbus, Ohio
• Sea Freight Logistics Inc., Carolina, Puerto Rico
• South Atlantic Logistics LLC, Elizabeth, N.J.
• White Horse Logistics Inc., Miami, Fla.