DOC: Request for NAFTA Panel Review; Quarterly Update on Foreign Cheese Subsidies; Proposed BIS Information Collection; Foreign-Trade Zone Actions
Foreign-Trade Zones Board Actions to Expand and Encourage Foreign Commerce. The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently taken the following actions.
• received an application from the Regional Industrial Development Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, grantee of FTZ 33, requesting the reorganization and expansion of its zone in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, area, adjacent to the Pittsburgh Customs and Border Protection port of entry, including both additions and deletions with an overall increase in total zone space (comments due by Jan. 24)
• approved a request to expand the scope of FTZ manufacturing authority within subzone 29F at the Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas Inc. plant in Harrodsburg, Ky.
• approved an application from the Greater Maricopa County Foreign Trade Zone Inc., grantee of FTZ 277, requesting temporary/interim manufacturing authority (through Nov. 17, 2013) for a Sub-Zero Inc. facility in Goodyear, Ariz., that is used to manufacture refrigerators
• approved an application from the Port of San Francisco, grantee of FTZ 3, requesting special-purpose subzone status for the oil refining facilities of Valero Refining Company - California in Benicia, Calif., which are used to produce fuels and other petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, propane, butane, fuel oil, residual oil and asphalt
• terminated the subzone status of Subzone 90A, located in Cortland County, N.Y., based on a request for voluntary termination by the County of Onondaga