Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
• license #004220N: Best Container Express Inc., Gardena, Calif.
• license #4346F: Reefco Logistics Inc. d/b/a Reefco Transport d/b/a Foodcareplus, Raleigh, N.C.
• license #009681NF: Transcontinental Maritime Ltd., Hoffman Estates, Ill.
• license #012918N: Freight Options Unlimited, City of Industry, Calif.
• license #019085F: Hanjin Logistics Inc., Paramus, N.J.
• license #019779N: Francisca Envios Inc., Miami, Fla.
• license #019835N: AM Worldwide Inc., Houston, Texas
• license #020675N: Service Galopando Corp., Miramar, Fla.
• license #020786N: Corafisa Lines Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
• license #021774NF: Champion Cargo Corporation d/b/a Easyglide Corporation d/b/a Wealthline Freight Forwarders, Doral, Fla.
• license #022742F: Continental Logistic LLC d/b/a Sur Logistics, Wilmington, Calif.