OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Accurate Cargo Services, Montebello, Calif.
• Alomar Transport Inc., Jamaica, N.Y.
• Enter To USA LLC, Miami, Fla.
• Forward System Logistics Inc., Jamaica, N.Y.
• G J Cargo Corp, Miami, Fla.
• Global Freight Express LLC, Miami, Fla.
• Green Line Shipping & Logistics Services Inc., Apple Valley, Calif.
• Investment Logistic Solution Corp., Miami, Fla.
• I.T. Freight Corporation, Miami, Fla.
• Kamino International Transport Inc. d/b/a Kamino Ocean, Valley Stream, N.Y.
• Kin Services Inc., Palatine, Ill.
• Linear Shipping Inc., Grand Prairie, Texas
• Nunez Shipping Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Priority Air Express LLC d/b/a Priority Marine Express d/b/a Priority Solutions International, Swedesboro, N.J.
• Seafair USA LLC, Miami, Fla.
• Tazmanian Freight Forwarding Inc., Cleveland, Ohio
• Tecnoship Group Corp., Miami, Fla.
• Yes Logistics Corporation, Pasadena, Calif.