New and Amended Maritime Agreements Filed
The Federal Maritime Commission has issued notice that the following new or amended agreements have been filed. Interested parties may submit comments by Nov. 18.
• International Council of Containership Operators – The amendment would add STX Pan Ocean Co. Ltd. to the agreement.
• U.S. Pacific Coast-Oceania Agreement – The amendment reflects the addition of a seventh vessel to the PSW string, increases the capacity of the vessels deployed and increases the allocations of the parties.
• MOL/ELJSA Slot Exchange Agreement – The amendment allows the parties to provide slots on their other services in the agreement trade.
• COSCON/PIL Space Charter and Sailing Agreement – The agreement authorizes the parties to share vessel space in the trade between U.S. West Coast ports and ports in China and Vietnam.
• Grand Alliance/Maersk Slot Exchange Agreement – The agreement authorizes the parties to exchange space in the trade from Thailand and Vietnam to U.S. West Coast ports.