OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Astral Freight Services Inc., Doral, Fla.
• Encore International Corp., Miami, Fla.
• Eztrans Logistics Ltd., Mississauga, Canada
• Fletmar International Corp., Miami, Fla.
• G Max Distributors Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Kimberly Ann Martin d/b/a KNJs Shipping Solutions, Crystal Lake, Ill.
• LF Freight USA LLC d/b/a LF Logistics d/b/a LF Freight d/b/a IDS Logistics USA d/b/a IDS Freight Services d/b/a AGI Logistics USA d/b/a AGI Logistics, Jamaica, N.Y.
• Lion Transport Inc. d/b/a Amex Logistics, Miami, Fla.
• Oceanstar Express Company Inc., Wilmington, Calif.
• Pegasus Maritime Inc., New York, N.Y.
• Sintra USA LLC, Springfield, N.J.
• STC Worldwide Inc., Jersey City, N.J.
• United Transport Services Corp., Miami, Fla.
• V R Logistics Incorporated, Edison, N.J.