OTI License Applicants
OTI License Applicants. The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following applicants have filed applications for licenses as non-vessel-operating common carrier and/or ocean freight forwarder ocean transportation intermediaries. Persons knowing of any reason why any of these applicants should not receive a license are requested to contact the FMC.
• Agxit LLC, Jeffersonville, Ohio
• Anicam Cargo Inc., Doral, Fla.
• AOC Freight Corporation d/b/a AOC Limited d/b/a AOC China Limited, Torrance, Calif.
• Coastar Freight Services Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Com Tec LLC, Woodland, Calif.
• Demark Customs Broker, Doral, Fla.
• Direct Express Intermodal LLC, Atlanta, Ga.
• Florida International Enterprises Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Global Forwarding Enterprises Limited Liability Company d/b/a GlobalForwarding.com d/b/a Forwardingservices.com d/b/a Containerquote.com d/b/a Global Forwarding Enterprises LLC, Manalapan, N.J.
• HTNS America Inc. d/b/a UKO Logis Inc., Carson, Calif.
• Kiomex LLC, Miami, Fla.
• Ocean Star International Inc. d/b/a O.S.I. & Cargociti Worldwide Logistics, Coral Springs, Fla.
• RLE International Inc., Miami, Fla.
• Sam Philip d/b/a Red Orange North America, New Brunswick, N.J.
• The Ultimate Logistics Services Inc., Pine Brook, N.J.
• Toll Global Forwarding (USA) Inc., Carteret, N.J.
• Trans State Logistics Inc., El Monte, Calif.
• Unicorn Shipping Inc., Gardena, Calif.