Initiation of Admin Reviews of AD/CV Duty Orders
Initiation of Admin Reviews of AD/CV Duty Orders. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping and countervailing duty orders for the period Sept. 1, 2010, through Aug. 31, 2011.
• lined paper products from China (AD) and India (AD/CV)
• magnesia carbon bricks from China (AD/CV) and Mexico (AD)
• new pneumatic off-the-road tires from China (AD/CV)
• freshwater crawfish tail meat from China (AD)
• kitchen appliance shelving and racks from China (AD/CV)
• narrow woven ribbons with woven selvedge from China (AD/CV) and Taiwan (AD)
The ITA has also received a request to revoke the AD duty order on certain lined paper products from India with respect to one exporter.