Foreign Regulatory Changes Could Affect Exports of Biologics, Animals, Food, Vehicles
According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the World Trade Organization has been notified of regulatory changes that may affect exports of specific products to the following countries. For more information on how these restrictions may affect your business, contact ST&R.
• Japan – partial amendment to minimum requirements for biological products (comments due by Dec. 16)
• Japan – amendment to grading standards for bull, stallion and boar for breeding (comments due by Dec. 24)
• Kuwait – mandatory standard on avocados (comments due by Dec. 24)
• Qatar – draft technical regulations on front and rear under-run protective devices and lateral protection (side guards) of trucks and trailers used for the carriage of goods (comments due by Dec. 24)
• Uganda – standard listing food additives recognized as suitable for use in foods