Using the Power of ACE Reports to Improve Your Business
Webinar: 1.5 CCS Credits
More and more importers and brokers are filing in the Automated Commercial Environment ahead of its mandatory use later this year, pouring an unprecedented amount of trade data into this system. Less well known, however, is the powerful ACE reporting tool that can be used to retrieve, manipulate and decipher this data. This webinar will show filers how to use ACE reports to gain visibility into their shipments and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and cost savings.
- types of available ACE reports
- the cargo release, entry summary and other data elements available in ACE reports
- running and modifying ACE reports to include information important to your company
- finding information quickly
- analyzing ACE data to identify duty saving opportunities as well as potential issues
- exporting reports to Excel for further manipulation and analysis
- scheduling regular reports
Tom Gould is Senior Director, Customs and International Trade, for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. A licensed customs broker and certified customs specialist, Mr. Gould regularly advises clients on customs and international trade compliance matters, classification, origin determination, qualification for free trade agreements and special duty reduction programs, product safety and supply chain security. He is a member of CBP’s Trade Support Network and chairs its integrated communications subcommittee. He also serves as president of the Foreign Trade Association and is a member of the Los Angeles Customs Brokers & Freight Forwarders Association and the International Compliance Professionals Association.